Sunday, June 20, 2010

I wrote a poem. Wanna hear it? Here it goes...


There was once a girl who renounced swine
And stopped eating meat of all kinds
But when her aunt proffered
The girl ate was offered
Now she feels like her stomach's entwined
[in a knot]

The moral of the story: People who don't eat meat SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT. Never.  No matter how good it smells or looks or even tastes. Never. Just. Don't. Do. It.  Seriously.  It's so not worth it. Seriously.

Ok. That's all I had to say.  Been living the sedentary lifestyle this week so I have no good tidings of Sick Bod info to recite.  Right now I just feel sick. BLAH.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, eating meat after a meat sabbatical is HELL. Hope you feel better soon!

    Let's get together soon! Pizza night??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That was definitely a bad idea to eat bacon. It took me a few days to get back to normal. And yes we must do a pizza night ASAP. Only problem is I'm not staying in town right now; staying with my grandmother while studying for the bar. I will email you so we can figure out a night. I come in town sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete