Thursday, September 19, 2013

Feeling Super Human





Tonight, I feel like the moms that I see on Instagram and Facebook.  You know the ones that post status messages like this: "Just finished cooking filet mignon and scallops for my boo boo, baked a homemade peach cobbler--it was da bomb!!!  Babies in bed--now I'm 'bout to do me and un-wine with this Moscato #winning"  LOL.  Well tonight, that's me--minus the surf-n-turf and minus the wine...and minus the cobbler.

But I did cook.  And it was pretty damn delicious.  I give myself props because, quite frankly, I can't remember the last time I cooked something that tasted like it came from a restaurant.  I'm pretty sure it was last October, right before I found out I was pregnant...

Tonight I made Parmesan crusted white fish and roasted asparagus, and finished it off with homemade peach yogurt parfaits.  Did I mention all this was done while wearing my baby?

Then we ate.  Then I bathed Jojo--which included my personal singing renditions of Hakuna Matata and Rubber Ducky .  And now she's tucked in her cradle sound asleep.  Leaving me a little time to blog and just relish in all that I've done this evening.


Also, this happened today:

photo.JPG

#bowdown #shebangsshebangs #teammilf

1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    https://www.rebelmouse.com/superhandles

    ReplyDelete