Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bootylicious: An Ode to "Sick Bods"

Today--like all other days this week--was GREAT!!  Everything is coming up Tiff these days and I love it.  I hadn't check the mail in over a week and when I checked it today my first free FITNESS magazine was in there.  FTMFW!

Anyway, this post is an homage to my four fave celeb crushes, and their Ridiculous, Amazing, BOOTYLICIOUS, "Sick Bods." 

First up, Kim Kardashian--I call her Kim K. for short.  LOVE HER!  She is beautiful and her body is definitely sick.  I love her curves--especially that booty.  Visit her website or follower her on twitter


Next up, we have Bey Carter aka Beyonce bka "Sasha Fierce."  Bey inspires me because 1) her abs are slammin' and 2) her body didn't always look like this--she works to keep it tight.  Vist her website or twitter her.



Not to be forgotten, MY BOO Nicki Minja aka Nicki Lewinski aka Nicki da Boss (lol)--"She's such a Barbie."  Her booty is inspiring--what can I say?  "I like big butts and I cannot lie."  And I know what all you haters out there are going to say: "Didn't you hear Nicki has butt implants?"  And to that I say: Who the hell cares? I can't lie--Nicki's booty-to-waist ratio was a major inspiration for Operation "Sick Bod."  Don't judge me :) www.twitter.com/nickiminaj
And last but not least, my other BOO Miss Amber Rose.  I had a hard time finding a pic of Miss Amber that I could put up here because...well...she's mostly naked in all of them.  And yes, I am aware that she is semi nude in one of these--but it's artistic.  It's actually a reshoot of one done earlier of Grace Jones.  But anyway, I love Amber Rose because she dresses OUTRAGEOUSLY (when she wears clothes)--and I mean that in a good way.  And of course because her body looks great.  Google her if you don't believe me :) 




So there you have it: my Operation Sick Bod inspirations.


WHO WOULD YOU PUT ON YOUR LIST?

3 comments:

  1. I love Kim Kardashian and Beyonce too! Kate Winslet is also rockin' a great bod and on the slimmer end of the spectrum, Jennifer Aniston. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, I was thinking of Jen Aniston too. Her stomach and arms always look great. I'll have to check out Kate Winslet. Google Images here I come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill to have Kim's body, I just think it is beautiful with all her curves and she embraces it!

    Amber Rose does have a killer bos as well but I agree--she is never in clothes and hard to find a pic of her in them!

    ReplyDelete