Sunday, April 18, 2010

"You have a hippie streak"


The title of this post is, without a doubt, my favorite statement from this (supposed) study weekend.  And get this. I heard it not once, but TWICE.  From two different people.  Which triggered one of my nugget-sized epiphanies I mentioned yesterday: People get me... well at least the smart ones ;)  More than getting me, it really opened my eyes to the fact that I have some great people in my life these days who pay as much attention and care about me as much as I do to them.  That thought: Overwhelmingly Gratifying.  Ahhhhh.


I'm sure anyone who actually reads this is probably so over me talking about how GREAT I am feeling these days.  But sorry, I can't contain it.  My mood is sky high.  The only thing that could make my outlook any better these days is if I had time to devote to ALL of the things I want do:


All the Things I'm Going to Do When Exams End

  • Finish reading "The Secret Life of Bees"
  • Cook This and This and This
  • Try Bikram Yoga
  • Buy more candles
  • Watch the new DVD I bought for $4.99 (FTW!)
  • Catch up on the news
  • Get hardcore with my running routine
  • Train for a 10k
  • Run another 5k, or 2 or 3
  • Finally write the informative blog post I promised last week
I'm sure there are plenty of other things I will do!  Some of which I may have intentionally neglected to leave off post on the internet O_o.  But yes, there it is.  And there you have it.

Back to school work in T-minus 24 minutes.  Maybe I can squeeze in a chapter of Bees? 

Totally UNRELATED: I can't stop listening to this song by my BOO Drake. "... you'd be the baddest girl around town... and they'd notice."  Yes! Drake, sing it to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment