Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brief Study Break

...not to be confused with an interlude...


I am giving myself only 5 minutes to write this, and then it is back to work.


Two Things:



  1. Tonight I decided to reintroduce caffeine into my system so I would be able to stay up until a decent hour to study.  So of course I headed straight to Starbs for a treat.  And treat it was.  Cherry Mocha Frapp ftmfw! And it worked; I'm wide awake and making progress on this sales outline.  Hopefully I can get to sleep tonight.
  2. In the interest of multi-tasking, I figured out a way to practice some Yin Yoga while studying.  Definitely practicing half-lotus while sitting in my chair at the library--alternating legs of course.  Sitting like that actually helps me relax my shoulders and upper back while typing.  EXCELLENT.  Not to mention I can center while I study. Definitely Yin and Yang!  Zen while I study...whodda thunk?
Ok, I think I've exceeded my 5 minutes.  But I promise I'm really' studying...


See?

2 comments:

  1. i read everyone of these..And i think your doing a hell of a job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cherry mocha frapps are awesome. mmm...I haven't had one in a while....

    stupid library. it sucks the life out of everyone. if you see my husband there, tell him to go home and hang out with me. :)

    ReplyDelete