Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Situation = Accountability

So there are pros and cons to staying up all night creating another fitness blog:

Pros:
  • Blogs are awesome!
  • Fitness blog = fitness accountability
Cons
  • Sleepy, tired, and sleepy
  • Can't concentrate because I just want to be in the blogosphere
  • BLOG HATERS--yes I said it.  And to those blog haters reading this, please click here.
But yeah.  So even though I stayed up until 1:30 working on this blog situation, blog-accountability made me get up this morning at 7am for my Friday workout-in-brief.  FTW!  Still, the treadmill run was a struggle this morning.  It was super boring.  No male eyecandy in the gym on Friday morning--unfortunate.  Right.  I need to come up with google some fun running routes in town. 

Ok.  Back to struggling to understand Criminal Procedure.  But at least I have Pandora.  Here's a link to my study-session Station---> Dwele Radio #pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment